It is clear that since the dawn of time, to be successful in jobs related to accounting and finance, it is necessary to be rigorous, diligent, meticulous, discreet and have a great sense oforganization.
We are currently living in a VICA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world and all professions must adapt to it, including the accounting and finance sectors which are evolving to become more and more stimulating and value-creating.
- Knowing how to take the initiative
- Have the ability to solve complex problems
- Collaborate as a team
- Adapt easily to change/resilience
- Be creative/innovative
- Know how to communicate, listen and negotiate
- Be autonomous and resourceful
- Demonstrate curiosity and high learning capacity
- Develop emotional intelligence/awareness of self and others
- Make quick decisions using intuition and judgment
The difficulty you experience today develops the strength you will need tomorrow.